Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy: Some Favorites

Friday, May 4, 2012

Final Fantasy: Some Favorites

I was chatting with Christa about how it's been a long time since we did the Final Fantasy looks (sorry about that; we both have personal reasons for not having been able to blog) and she pointed out that we did the first one over a year ago! That's pretty incredible. So, to ease back into the series, we've decided to do a favorites post where I pick out three of my favorites that Christa did (plus one of my own), and she picks out three of her favorites that I did (plus one of her own).

Without further ado, four of my favorites from our Final Fantasy collab, and let me tell you, it was really hard to pick just three of Christa's lovely looks.


1. Edea

 
Christa did absolutely beautiful work on this one. Totally cosplay worthy!

2. Quistis

 
I love combinations of pink and gold, and I really think Christa knocked this one straight out of the park.

3. Squall


Anything silver and black always gets me. So pretty!

Mine: Final Fantasy XIII-II Logo


Of all the looks I did, I thought this one was the prettiest end result. Pink and black together is a favorite color combo of mine.

Please remember to check out Christa's list, too. I'm very curious to see it myself.

This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...