A week or two ago, I was talking to Nancy about a good character to do a Final Fantasy look for, and we came up with Lulu. In the midst of talking about how frakking cool she was, I got inspired to start playing Final Fantasy X again, and in the midst of playing Final Fantasy X again, I was like... okay, I have to do this myself, too--the pull was too strong!
All the cool kids are doing it! xD
I used two discontinued colors in this one. I'm also going to try out a new format for FoTD posts, so let me know what you think.
- Lid: A discontinued charcoal from a limited edition Tarte palette.
- Crease: Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadow in Flutter
- Highlight: A shadow from an unknown Asian brand. Silvery lavender, looks like the lid shade from Wet N' Wild's Silent Treatment.
- Upper lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero (black pencil liner)
- Lower lashline: Annabelle Liner Pencil in Armour (silvery lavender)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Tarnish in Blackmail (Deep plum)
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in 64 Beige Ambre
- Koh Gen Do Setting Powder
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!