Hola! Time for another Final Fantasy look, and I really liked this one. I drew the inspiration for this one from the logo for the upcoming game, Final Fantasy XIII-2. I'm ridiculously excited for it: it's being released in Japan next week and hitting the U.S. at the end of January.
Why, yes, I do have it on preorder. Ho hum.
|Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki|
I'm aware that all of the plot details are now online, but no spoilers in the comments, por favor?
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Short, stubby dense crease brush (Elf Studio Eye Contour Brush)
- Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics Secret Star Blush (Blue pink)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lipstick in Amserdam (Rosy nude)
- MAC Lustreglass in Morning Glory (Cotton candy pink with silver shimmer)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick (Matte black with silver shimmer)
- Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Because We Can (Fuchsia with silver shimmer)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (Matte white liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion (Rick black)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Woodstock (Fuchsia)
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara
Prime your eyes. Pat Oil Slick over the lid with the 239. Put Fascinating onto the browbone and drag down into the tear duct. Blend out with a finger or a brush (I used my finger). Blend Because We Can into the crease with the ELF Eye Contour Brush. Trace the lower lashline with Perversion, and then trace just below with Woodstock. Mascara!
Apply Amsterdam and top with Morning Glory.
Apply Secret Star to the apples of your cheeks with the MAC 129.
Christa and I did a little swap, which is how I got my hands on a little sample of Secret Star. I am going to have to get a full size of this blush. What do you guys think? Also, the elf eye brush I used is also courtesy of her. She sent me so many fun samples and goodies that I'll have new stuff to play with in looks for weeks, so a big thank you to her for that!
The second picture is a dorky little smile, because I'm so darned excited that finals are coming up. Finals mean time off... not to be dramatic, but trust me, the time off was well deserved this term.
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!