This week Robyn gave me the Sheriff of Nottingham from
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Kiss My Sass Cosmetics blush in Wineberry (Brown pink/red)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss in Strawberry Fizz (Pink and sparkly)
- Altered Ego Eyeshadow in Aura (Blue purple)
- Altered Ego Eyeshadow in Adore (Blue pink)
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadow in Kitsch (Coral to hot pink)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Uzi (Grey)
- Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara
Prime your eyes. Pat Aura onto the lid with the 239. Blend Adore into the crease with the 217, concentrating on the inner area. Blend Kitsch into the crease with the same brush concentrating on the outer area. Line around the eye with Uzi. Mascara!
Apply Strawberry Fizz.
Take Wineberry on the 129 and blend onto the cheekbones.
I'd have used an orange blush but I... don't have one. I know, I know I have SO much makeup, how could there be anything I don't have? Well... I just don't have it. Yipes!
Make sure you check out Robyn's take on Zeus!