Hola, ladies! How is everyone? This week's Sunday look is Gurgi from The Black Cauldron!
Robyn's doing Peter Pan, so make sure to stop by her blog to have a look at that.
I always thought Gurgi was a dog. Gurgi is apparently never explicitly described as a dog, but rather just some badger-like creature. Go figure, right?
In any case, I do adore his gray coloring (though I've seen him drawn blond as well).
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Fluffy, oval-shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Tokidoki Glitter Liner in Meteo (Blue with silver glitter)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal (Deep gray)
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Fable (Silvery blue gray)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss in Strawberry Fizz (Pink and silvery)
- Hourglass Full Spectrum Film Noir Mascara
Prime your eyes. Apply Fable with the 239 all over the lid, and blend Gunmetal into the crease with the 217. Line around the eye with Meteo. Mascara!
Apply Strawberry Fizz.
Foundation as usual.
Sorry about the lack of a closed-eye shot, but this was so simple I really don't think it was important anyway. Just a lid and crease shade, but I think they worked well for the coloring of the character. I wanted to use UD's Electric for the liner but it was too cyan rather than a true light blue like Gurgi's eyes.
Make sure you have a look at Peter Pan!