Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Disney Inspired Look: Roz

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Disney Inspired Look: Roz


This week in my Disney Collab with Robyn, I decided to be experimental. Woohoo! She gave me Roz from Monsters Inc. I have to admit, I have little to say besides that she's just hilarious. Love her!


I decided to try to imitate the shape of her glasses. It only sort of worked. I think I made the initial shape a little too 'wing-y', but then I changed it and it wasn't wing-y enough. Talk about no skills. xD

Tools:
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Cotton swab
  • Makeup remover
Cosmetics:
  • MAC Lipstick in Play Time (Purply blue pink)
  • MAC Kohlpower Pencil in Feline (Super black)
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadow in Escape (Blue green)
  • Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in Onyx
Eyes:
Prime your eyes. Blend Escape from the lid into the crease with the 239. Trace around the shadow with Feline in a 'glasses' shape. Line the lower lashline with Feline. Clean up with the swab and remover. Mascara!

Lips:
Apply Play Time.

Face:
Foundation!


It was admittedly a semi-fail, but I thought it was worth sharing. I do hope you liked reading the post even if the look was a bit meh. Make sure to hop over to Robyn's blog for a look based on Mike!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...