Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired: Yaag Rosch

Friday, October 14, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired: Yaag Rosch


I feel like Final Fantasy XIII had a really decent number of intriguing side characters who ultimately seem to have little-to-no importance. While Lebreau is my favorite in this category, I feel like an honorable mention ought to go to Yaag Rosch.

Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki
For those of you who didn't know (understandably) that is Yaag Rosch. He's most notable for having Snow shot at when he pulls that idiotic move where he walks out shirtless in front of PSICOM officers in Palumpolum and he's supposedly Jihl's right-hand man. Not that we get much of that in the game. Pity, no? Despite the fact that his look reminds me a little of Sasuke (I think it's the hair!), I really thought his character design was nifty.

Tools:
  • Geo Nudy Grey Lenses (Grey medium-large circle lenses)
  • Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
  • Fluffy oval-shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
Cosmetics:
  • MAC Powder Blush in Pink Cult (Light dirty blue pink)
  • Evil Shades Wicked Gloss in Lillian's Light (Pale silvery lilac)
  • Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Spoiled Brat (Medium toned silver)
  • Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Spoiled Brat (Matte black with silver sparkle)
  • Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in On Cloud Nine (Medium blue)
  • Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in On Cloud Nine (Pale silvery blue)
  • Yanqina's 2-in-1 Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes:
Put in your lenses. Prime your eyes. Pat the Browbone shade from Spoiled Brat into the inner third of your lid and the Crease shade into the outer two thirds with the same brush. Take some of the Spoiled Brat Browbone shade on the flat head of the 239 and line the inner third of the lower lashline. Do the same with the Crease shade from Spoiled Brat on the outer two thirds of the lower lashline. Take the Eyelid shade from On Cloud Nine and blend it into the crease with the 217. Take the Browbone shade from On Cloud Nine on the 275 and use it to highlight. Mascara! I used one coat from each step of Yanqina's 2-in-1.

Lips:
Apply Lillian's Light.

Face:
Foundation as normal. Take Pink Cult on the 129 and sweep it onto the apples of your cheeks.


I was like... ridiculously proud of my end result. I don't know what exactly I liked so much about it, but... yeah! Anyway, I also went out of my way to use my Wet N Wild trios. With a smaller palette like a trio or quad, I usually wind up limiting myself to only what's in the palette itself, but I really wanted to do a combo from two or more of the palettes, since I haven't done much of that.

Also, when you're lining your lower lashline with Spoiled Brat's Crease shade? Try not to get it on your waterline like I accidentally did. It's got glitter in it, so naturally it hurt.

This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...