Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired: Quistis

Friday, October 7, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired: Quistis


Christa's back this Friday, and this time with a look dedicated to Quistis of Final Fantasy VIII! I can't remember who requested it, but I hope you enjoy! (And I also have a request for Fleuret that I haven't forgotten!)
On my quest to do all the Final Fantasy 8 I realized that I have never done a look for Quistis Trepe. So I thought about the look for a bit and came up with this.
"Precocious is the word that comes to mind when dealing with this tall blonde. Quistis rose quickly in the ranks of SeeD to become an instructor, but was demoted from her status after allegations of being lacking leadership qualities - basically, she couldn't control Seifer. She's still just as determined as ever. And that whip of her's packs a nice punch. She also grew up in the Kramers' orphanage with the rest of the gang. She was adopted, but had problems with her new home, and ended up in Balamb Garden at the age of 10."
What I used:
Primer: UDPP
Highlighter: BFTE Angel
Inner color: Darling Girl's Willow
Middle Color: Unique Pigments Barbie World
Outer Color: Hi-Fi's Dismemberment Consellation
Liner color: Virus Insanitys Heat Wave
Eyeliner: Jordana easyliner in Black

Quistis Pics and Description borrowed from http://www.ffcompendium.com

For the Lips:
LA Colors liner (no color shown)
LA Colors lipstick in CP232


Tools:
Mac239
L&C round Brush
Essence of Beauty Smudge Brush
NYX Smudge Brush
Ecotools shade brush
I really don't know how I feel about this look.. Its a bit too light for me .. I love the lips though! I also messed up on the top liner.


This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...