Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired: Chaos

Friday, October 28, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired: Chaos


I did this look about a month ago when I was busy collecting all of the Espers in Final Fantasy XII. This one is Chaos! Scroll to the bottom of the post for some info on my life, those of you who are interested!


Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy wiki
Gosh, I love the optional Esper fights. The regular plotline bosses are so easy by comparison, and I have to say I really like me a challenge. Fun fact: I didn't know about all of the optional bosses in Final Fantasy XII until I started looking stuff up on the internet. You don't even get hinted at some of these things!

Tools:
  • Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
Cosmetics:
  • Kat Von D Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss in Stripper (Pale gold)
  • MAC Paint Pot in Hidden Treasure (Gold cream shadow)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Flip (Gold shadow)
  • Sundara Cosmetics Eyeshadow in (Mint Mojito)
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner in SANDy (Blue green)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero (Black)
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara
Eyes:
Blend Hidden Treasure over the lid with the 239. Blend Flip onto the browbone with the 275. Using the same brush blend Mint Mojito into the crease. Line the upper lashline with SANDy and the lower lashline with Zero. Mascara!

Lips:
Apply Stripper.

Face:
Do foundation as normal.


Even a month ago I looked sleepy. Vijaya from a month ago: you don't know what sleepy is.

Hope you're all doing well. Crazy week for me. I had a Chem exam, and a speech today, and I have a Lab Report and presentation tomorrow. Gosh, I hope I can get back to posting every single day soon, but I have another speech in like a week, or something crazy like that.

The weather has thankfully been beautiful. I'm sorry for not answering comments like I used to. I'll be catching up soon, but I need some major destressing and relaxation. Got a very nice email from someone who said they bought FFXII because of me. Holla! Hope you love it!

This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...