So guys, sorry for the lack of posts lately, but it really is because school's been taking up all of my free time. I have a Chem exam this week as well as a Lab Report and a speech due at the end of the week, but I'm commiting myself to writing a post per day, anyway.
Anyway, I have two pairs of lenses whose reviews are definitely going up this week. The ones I'm wearing above are one of them!
Lumiere is a candlestick, but hey, for a candlestick he's pretty darned suave. And French. Just sayin'. Beauty and the Beast had loads of great songs, but I feel like the most fun one was 'Be Our Guest'. Super exciting!
- Geo Ultra Nudy Lenses in Brown
- Medium shader brush (MAC 239)
- Domed blending brush (MAC 224)
- Bite Beauty Lip Shine in Prosecco (Pale, yellowy and sheer)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (White matte liner)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked (Golden bronze)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkhorse (Dark, cool brown)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero (Black liner)
- MAC Superslick Liquid Liner in On The Hunt (Shiny black)
- Yanqina 2-in-1 Mascara (Black, volumizing)
Insert lenses. Prime your eyes, if you want. Cover the lid with Fascinating and blend up to the browbone (I used my finger). Pat Half Baked all over the lid with the 239. Blend Darkhorse into the crease with the 224. Line the lower lashline with Zero and the Upper lashline with On The Hunt. Mascara!
Foundation as normal.
The first picture is me with just the lenses (and in crappy lighting). Mega bags under the eyes, yo.
The second is with a pair of fake glasses that I bought from Hot Topic, because I thought they looked cool. The lenses are way overly shiny, though! Unfortunately, the shininess of the glasses made my camera color balance itself so that I look paler than I am.
Be sure to check Robyn's blog for her take on Genie from Aladdin!