Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Disney Inspired Look: Hades

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disney Inspired Look: Hades


So this week I gave Robyn Lotso from Toy Story 3 (EVIL BEAR!) and I got Hades from Hercules (MORE BLUE!) This was an enormously fun look, and I hope you guys love it as much as I loved doing it.

Quick aside: yesterday, I did a guest post for Wendy. Please check it out--it's purple!


Hades was, hands down, the most fun Disney villains, IMO! I guess it comes with the territory of being voiced by James Woods, am I right? In any case, I loved him as a kid and I love him now!

Tools:
Cosmetics:
  • Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sailor's Kiss (True, bright blue)
  • Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Get Ur Freak On (Teal)
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadow in Fabled (Pale silvery blue)
  • Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Navy Blue (Blue marker liner)
  • MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner Pencil in Petrol Blue (True blue)
  • Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Robe and Wizard Hat (Blue with gold shimmer)
Eyes:
Insert Geo Ultra Angel Lenses in Blue. Prime your eyes. Pat Sailor's Kiss all over the lid with the 239 and use the same brush to pat Get Ur Freak On over the outer two thirds of the lid. Blend Fabled into the crease and up to the browbone with the 217. Line the upper lashline with Navy Blue, winging a bit at the end. Line the lower lashline with Petrol Blue. If you remember mascara, do it, but I forgot this time.

Lips:
Apply Robe and Wizard Hat.

Face:
Foundation as usual.


There's a BIG old pimple on my cheek. Gah! Go ahead and enlarge that if you don't see what I mean! xP

I wish I took the picture before eating. Some of Robe and Wizard Hat rubbed off near the center of my lips. Oopsie!

In any case, be sure to check out Lotso!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...