Duchess from Aristocats is just such a classy kitty, I had to do a classy look. Sorry about the lack of closeups of my closed eye. For some reason my camera didn't want to give me any halfway decent ones. There's an open-eye closeup, though! What a pain!
This look was ultra simple. It's a shame the wing came out looking so stubby! xP
- Large, ultra-fluffy brush (MAC 227)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish in Lana (Blackened purple)
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Missy (White with purple iridescence)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (Matte white liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Zero (Black pencil liner)
- MAC Superslick Liquid Liner in On The Hunt (Black, shiny liquid liner)
- Yanqina's 2-in-1 Mascara
Smudge Fascinating all over the lid as a base. Take Missy on the 227 and apply from lashline to browbone. Line the waterline with Fascinating and smudge downward. Line the waterline again with Zero. Line the upper lashline with On The Hunt. Mascara!
Foundation as normal.
Remember how last week I did Lumiere? This week Robyn is doing Cogsworth! Check it out!