I have to admit, I did this one really quickly when I was running out the door, so it's not much, but I think it shows how well the Walking on Eggshells palette can do on its own.
- Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Fluffy oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral (Pinkish peach)
- Prescriptives Lip Gloss in Supernova (Pinkish peach)
- Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells (Peachy pink)
- Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells (Light tan)
- Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Walking on Eggshells (Shimmery white)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Pat the Eyelid shade all over the lid with the 239. Blend the Crease shade into the crease with the 217. Take the Browbone on the 275 and blend it out onto the browbone to highlight. Use the angled end of the 275 with the Browbone shade on it to trac under the eye. Mascara!
Do foundation as normal, then pick up Warmth of Coral with the 129 and apply to the apples of your cheeks.
Oh, hi there, it's just me being a sleepy-face again!