Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Favorites: August 2011

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Favorites: August 2011


What, it's favorites time again? Anyway, August was one hell of a month. I've been trying to schedule as many September and October posts as humanly possible so that even if I'm busy with school (goodness gracious--it's been a good while since I've been in a classroom) I'll still have posts going up.

In the picture (in no particular order):
  • Sparklehearts Peace Out No Knots Detangler: This stuff is great for combing through my hair quickly without breakage. I also like that it moisturizes a bit without leaving my hair greasy!
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Cool as A Cucumber: I really like all three of these colors. Green and purple is my favorite color combo, so this was really cool!
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadows in Hope and Ecco: I've been using a lot of blue lately, and these are the two I reach for most!
  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Cream: This stuff is a great multipurpose salve. Anything that makes annoying little cuts heal up quicker is good in my book!
  • Kat Von D Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss: I'll be reviewing this one soon. I really like gold glosses for pretty much any situation. I just feel like they work well on me.
Not in the picture:
  • Circle lenses: If I go on a circle lens buying spree, I don't want anyone to stop me!
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes: Such a good movie! Poor little Caesar. I can't count the number of times when I was watching and thought I was going to cry.
  • Final Fantasy XIII: This is the Final Fantasy game I'm focusing in on at the moment. I love the storyline and characters... especially Lightning. Lovelovelove!


A new Evanescence single came out this month! YESSSSS!



I know I say this a lot, but I can't believe I didn't put this in a favorites post already. This gets stuck in my head for days, I swear.

Like always, I'm curious to see your monthly favorites, as well! Let me know in the comments or link me to your own posts/videos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...