This week Robyn gave me Yzma--admittedly one of the Disney Villains I have a lot of trouble remembering. Also, I had to manually publish this post because Blogger scheduling has failed me again. BOO!
Admittedly, the green lenses here are on for no real reason, other than the fact that I happened to be wearing them that day. If you're curious, they're Geo Xtras in Green number WT-A03--I can't find an easier name to use.
In any case, I thought I was going to wear false lashes for this look for, well, the obvious reasons, but I don't own any. So, while I get my butt down to the store and pick up my first pair of falsies, I decided to take a page out of Larie's book and draw some lashes on--search up her Smurfette look--it's awesome. In the end, though, I didn't manage that either, so I wound up with a double wing. Ah, whatever. I like it!
I need to learn to stop touching my eye before pictures--I rubbed my eyes before this one and wiped some of my Paint Pot away. Eternal sadface.
- Geo Xtra Lenses in WT-A03 (Large, green, black heart shaped flecks)
- Large, dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Large dense shader (MAC 252)
- Fluffy oval-shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Large tapered blending brush (MAC 224)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura (Light blue pink)
- MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga (Baby pink) OR MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam I (Brown based red)
- MAC Paint Pot in Pure Creation (Bright blue cream base)
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Cholita (Black with red-purple sparkle)
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Missy (White with purple iridescence)
- Eyeko Graffiti Liner Pen in Black (Black marker liner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Perversion (Ultra black pencil)
- Yanqina 2-in-1 Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Spread Pure Creation all over the lid with the 252. Blend Cholita into the crease with the 217. Highlight with Missy on the 224. Line the upper lashline with Eyeko Graffiti Liner in black, with a large wing at the end. Line a second time, this time lining a bit closer to the inside. Line the lower lashline with Perversion. Mascara! I did one coat of Yanqina's step 1 and one coat of Step 2.
Apply either Viva Glam I or Viva Glam Gaga.
Foundation as usual. Apply Sakura to the cheeks with the 129.
Since Yzma is quite obviously wearing red lipstick, I tried red lips (Viva Glam I) first. Didn't really like the combination.
Switched to Viva Glam Gaga. This was what I actually wore out. Should've wiped my eyebrows down with a swab--you can see Missy's all over 'em!
And yes, that is a Paint Pot from Posh Paradise. I bought six--a review on the Paint Pots is coming up. Oh, and I'll also be reviewing the lenses this week!
Be sure to check Robyn's blog for her take on Rajah, Jasmine's pet tiger from Aladdin!