Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Disney Inspired Look: Stitch

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Disney Inspired Look: Stitch


So I've been going to school lately, and my eye looks have gotten a bit more simplistic. Not less bright, mind you, just fewer colors at once. I have about five minutes for makeup, so I've literally been doing only looks that take that long or shorter (even though with blog posts I really do prefer to take my time!) Hope you all don't mind!

Sorry about the delay on this post, as well. Apparently blogger didn't want to publish it when I had it scheduled, so I had to do it manually after I came home from shopping... I figured while I was at it I'd add in this little update as well: I bought Chanel Peridot! Would you guys like to see me review it, or have you seen enough of it on other blogs?
 
Does any of you believe that modern people would actually think Stitch was a dog? Seriously, he doesn't even look like he's a member of the same genus as a dog, am I right? And he's blue! In any case, he was cute in his weird way, and who doesn't love a story about a kid and their pet alien? Come to think of it, Lilo was cute as heck too!


Brushes:
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Pencil brush (MAC 219)
  • Fluffy oval shaped crease brush (MAC 217)
Cosmetics:
  • Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Chocolate Rain (Medium-to-deep chocolatey brown)
  • Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Robe and Wizard Hat (Teal-ish blue)
  • Inglot Shadow #65 (Glittery matte black)
  • Inglot Shadow #388 (Matte medium blue)
  • Burberry Eye Definer in Mindnight Black (Medium black--stays on the waterline)
  • Yanqina 2-in-1 Mascara (Lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes:
Prime your eyes and apply #388 all over the lid with the 239. Pick #65 up with the 217 and blend it into the crease. Pick #388 up on the 219 and create a smudged-looking line beneath the eye. Line the waterline with Midnight Black. Mascara! I used one coat of Step 1 from Yanqina's 2-in-1.

Lips:
Apply Chocolate Rain and then apply Robe and Wizard Hat on top. Smoosh your lips together so they blend.

Face:
Foundation as normal.


If you think I look tired, it's because I am tired. I get up for school at 5:00 am, class starts at 7:00 am and I don't get home 'til about 3:00 pm. This is sometime after 3:00 pm. Nuff said? My lip stuff's worn off a lot, unfortunately. I mixed the blue with the brown to make it a little less... well, blue! Blue eyes and blue lips just felt a little too matchy-matchy that day, so I went for brown lips with a tinge of blue.

No blush because I just wasn't feeling it, you know?

Remember to pop by Stay Beautiful! Robyn has Mrs. Potts this week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...