Some notes, again, on the formula: this is my third Zoya polish, and it's the third in a row that was a lovely just-right consistency. It dried with reasonable speed, and wasn't difficult to work with or fussy in any way. This shade was nearly opaque in a single coat, but I needed a second coat to really perfect it.
The color is a greyed green that looks almost khaki with gold shimmer. I really like this sort of green shade; it sort of edges on bright, but also doesn't. It's hard to explain, but it's not quite a bright green, yet I can imagine wearing this into some professional work environments because it edges on dull and neutral, as well.
The wear for this was great. All week with a proper top coat, and barely any tip wear at all.
- I like the way this color is. It's bright enough to feel like a bright color, but greyed down to not be too attention grabbing.
- Non-fussy formula makes for easy application.
- Reasonably quick dry-down.
- Good consistency. Neither too thin nor too thick for me.
- Opaque in just two coats.
- Good wear: a whole week with a top coat.
Overall, I'm really happy with this color. I like that it's a neutral-ish green that's still sparkly enough to be interesting. The formula was spot on, so if you like this shade as much as I do, I definitely recommend it.
This is currently $8.00 from Zoya.