Because I really adored the color combination for the On Cloud Nine Trio I decided to do a face with the On Cloud Nine Palette in action. It really is a lovely palette to use on its own!
- Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Fluffy oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth Of Coral (Orangey coral)
- MAC Lipstick in Gem of Roses (Warm pink)
- Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in On Cloud Nine (Medium blue)
- Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in On Cloud Nine (Cool medium brown)
- Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in On Cloud Nine (Pale silvery blue)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stray Dog (Silvery taupe)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Binge (Medium blue)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes and pat the Eyelid shade onto the eye with the 239. Sweep the Crease shade into the crease with the 217. Pick the Browbone shade up on the 275 and use it to highlight the browbone, and trace the outer edge of the shadow into the lower lashline. Trace the lower lashline with a thick application of Stray Dog and line closer to the lashline with Binge. Mascara!
Apply Gem of Roses.
Do foundation as normal and then pick Warmth of Coral up on the 129 and sweep it onto your cheeks.