Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: I'm Getting Sunburned

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Getting Sunburned


I got bored of doing the regular lid-crease-brow configuration for the looks I've been doing with these Color Icon Trios, so I decided to mix it up a little this week. I really like the way this came out!

 Brushes:
  • Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
  • Fluffy oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
Cosmetics:
  • MAC Blush in All's Good (Rosy-reddish brown)
  • Eyeko Lip Gloss in Mayfair (Medium brown with peach tones)
  • Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned (Bronze-ish gold)
  • Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned (Deep coffee brown)
  • Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned (Iridescent pink)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon (Warm, deep brown)
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes:
Prime your eyes. Apply the Eyelid shade to the inner half of the lid with the 239, and the Crease shade to the outer half of the lid with the other side of the same brush. Take the Browbone shade on the 217 and sweep it into the crease at a triangular wing-ish shape. Use the same brush to blend the two lid shades together where they meet, pulling the brown inward. Line around the eye with Bourbon. Mascara!

Lips:
Apply Mayfair.

Face:
Foundation as usual. Apply All's Good to the apples of your cheeks with the 129.


I'm cocking my head forward like that because my camera hand was getting shaky, so I had to rest my elbow on the dresser. It looks so awkward!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...