Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: I Dream of Greenie

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Dream of Greenie



I wasn’t fond of the lid color in Wet N Wild’s I Dream of Greenie Palette, but I still thought I’d give you all an idea of what this palette would look like in use. So here’s a full face of makeup using the I Dream of Greenie Palette!



Brushes:
  • Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
  • Fluffy, oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
Cosmetics:
  • MAC Blush in All’s Good (Rosy brown)
  • Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Longcat
  • Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Warm, bright yellow-green)
  • Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Medium blue-green)
  • Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Pale green)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash (Olive green)
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes: Prime your eyes and pat the Eyelid shade onto the eye with the 239. Sweep the Crease shade into the crease with the 217. Pick the Browbone shade up on the 275 and use it to highlight the browbone. Trace the upper and lower lashlines with Stash. Mascara!

Lips: Apply Longcat.

Face: Do foundation as normal and then pick All’s Good up on the 129 and sweep it onto the apples of your cheeks.


      Overall, this look reminded me a lot of when I did the Green Mantella with some Linnaeus shadows. At first glance they look similar, but the shape--and ultimately, the colors--are different.

      The lid shadow from this palette proved itself usable, but it wound up fading quickly, unfortunately. It’s really a shame because the color was just so pretty!
      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...