I wasn’t fond of the lid color in Wet N Wild’s I Dream of Greenie Palette, but I still thought I’d give you all an idea of what this palette would look like in use. So here’s a full face of makeup using the I Dream of Greenie Palette!
- Dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- Fluffy, oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- MAC Blush in All’s Good (Rosy brown)
- Shiro Cosmetics Intertube in Longcat
- Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Warm, bright yellow-green)
- Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Medium blue-green)
- Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in I Dream of Greenie (Pale green)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stash (Olive green)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Lips: Apply Longcat.
Face: Do foundation as normal and then pick All’s Good up on the 129 and sweep it onto the apples of your cheeks.
The lid shadow from this palette proved itself usable, but it wound up fading quickly, unfortunately. It’s really a shame because the color was just so pretty!