Urban Decay eyeshadow singles come in these really cool cases that look like bus tokens. It's a relief to see Urban Decay's packaging both look cool and not be a hindrance (those of you who've ever tried putting their lipsticks in your pocket probably know that getting stabbed with a weird little metal sword hurts more than you'd think).
|Urban Decay's Oil Slick|
I'd also like to add that while Sephora's website describes this shade as a black with rainbow glitter, the glitter definitely looks silver to me. Weird.
- I adore the cute packaging. And it's not a hindrance, either!
- The pigmentation is super rich.
- The glitter is fine enough that it won't just go everywhere without permission.
- Great wear!
- Bit on the dry side? It didn't effect wear or even swatching for me, though.
- Dupeable. Sparkly black? You probably have one. That does not hinder its awesome, though.
Overall, if you're a black-and-sparkly shadow addict, or if you're just looking for your first sparkly black because you don't own one yet, I think that this is a great choice. It offers a great, rich black base and plenty of sparkle. The sparkle is nice and big, but not enough to get all over your face!
This is currently available from Sephora for $17.00.