Okay, so I absolutely had to do an eye with the Spoiled Brat palette as soon as I got it. It was just too pretty to ignore, so here it is!
Like I mentioned before, the Browbone shade from Spoiled Brat wasn't exactly to my taste for the browbone. Instead I decided to reach for another palette I was sent, called Knock On Wood, to use that browbone shade. I'll be posting a review of that palette soon, as well!
- MAC 275 (Angled shadow brush)
- MAC 239 (Medium shader)
- MAC 217 (Oval shaped blending brush)
- MAC 129 (Full, dense blush brush)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi Precious Crystal Pink (Pale pink highlighter)
- Evil Shades Wicked Gloss in Lillian's Light (Pale silvery lilac)
- Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Spoiled Brat (Medium toned silver)
- Crease shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Spoiled Brat (Matte black with silver sparkle)
- Eyelid shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Spoiled Brat (Bright fuchsia)
- Browbone shade from Wet N' Wild's Color Icon Trio in Knock on Wood (Dusky matte rose)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion (Blackest black)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Asphyxia (Purplish fuchsia with blue iridescence)
- Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lash Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Pick up the Browbone shade from Knock on Wood with the 275 and use it to highlight, dragging the brush all the way down to the tear duct. Take the Browbone shade from Spoiled Brat and pat it onto the inner third of the lid. Take the Eyelid shade from Spoiled Brat on the other side of the 239 and pat it onto the outer two thirds of the lid. Pick up the 217 and blend the two shades together. Next, take the Crease shade from Spoiled Brat on the 275 and blend it into the crease. Line the lower lashline with Asphyxia and smudge well. Line all around the eye with Perversion. Mascara!
Apply Lillian's Light.
Do your foundation as normal. Swirl both shades in Semi Precious Crystal Pink together on the 129 and sweep it gently onto the tops of the cheekbones to highlight.