The MAC Mineralize blush formula is honestly one of my very favorites. The very first blush I owned was Love Thing! So basically, whenever MAC releases new shades, I get really excited. In fact, I bought all of the blush shades with this collection!
Pressed Amber is a lovely rosy brown shade, and completely shimmerless. Those of you who like the look of Mineralize blushes but skip because of shimmer can rejoice!
|Right to Left: Pressed Amber swatched heavily, Pressed Amber blended out|
The wear on these guys is always excellent for me; all day, no issues. Yay!
|Pressed Amber worn on face|
|Pressed Amber in the pan|
By the way, did you all notice that I forgot to take out my headphones for the face swatch? Fail!
- The shade is a really pretty one. I like how rosy-but-nude it looks on my skin. Perfect for when I feel like totally pimping out my eye makeup (which is basically all the time).
- Just the right amount of pigmentation (in my opinion) for a blush.
- Blendable enough to easily tone it down if you use too much.
- Wears all day on me; and I've been testing it before I work out. Outdoors. In summer. (That's why I'm wearing the headphones, by the way).
- Being a brown blush, I do think there's some potential for this to look 'dirty' on some skin tones, if you know what I'm talking about.
- This is matte. Most mineralize blushes in the past have not been.
This is currently available for $23.00 from MAC Cosmetics's website, counters and stores.