It's Friday again, so it's time for another Final Fantasy Look! This week I picked a character who is basically a women-in-games classic: Final Fantasy VII's Tifa!
|Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki|
My hair came to visit. Heehee!
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi Precious Pearl (Shimmery bronze)
- High Voltage Lip Whip in Talk Talk (Golden champagne)
- Inglot Eyeshadow #450 (Deep red)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Smut (Blackened brown)
- MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow in White Jeanius (Frosty white)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon (Warm medium brown)
- Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lash Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Apply #450 onto the lid with the 239. Sweep Smut into the crease with the 217. Highlight with White Jeanius on the 275. Line around the eye with Bourbon and apply mascara.
Apply Talk Talk.
Do foundation as normal and then swirl Semi Precious Pearl onto the 129. Contour the face with it.
I can no longer recommend High Voltage Cosmetics.
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!