Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Tifa

Friday, July 22, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Tifa


It's Friday again, so it's time for another Final Fantasy Look! This week I picked a character who is basically a women-in-games classic: Final Fantasy VII's Tifa!

 
Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki
I'm gonna have to admit right here that I never completely got Tifa's appeal. I mean, I thought she was alright, and I had nothing against her, but I guess I always found her a bit on the wishy washy side. Anyway, on to the makeup!


My hair came to visit. Heehee!

Brushes:
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
  • Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
Cosmetics:
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Semi Precious Pearl (Shimmery bronze)
  • High Voltage Lip Whip in Talk Talk (Golden champagne)
  • Inglot Eyeshadow #450 (Deep red)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Smut (Blackened brown)
  • MAC Jeanius Eyeshadow in White Jeanius (Frosty white)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon (Warm medium brown)
  • Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lash Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes:
Prime your eyes. Apply #450 onto the lid with the 239. Sweep Smut into the crease with the 217. Highlight with White Jeanius on the 275. Line around the eye with Bourbon and apply mascara.

Lips:
Apply Talk Talk.

Face:
Do foundation as normal and then swirl Semi Precious Pearl onto the 129. Contour the face with it.

My only regret is that garish red shirt! Also, if I were to do this again, I'd pick a more neutral lip color, rather than something so warm. Also, there's a pimple in the middle of my forehead. So yeah.

I can no longer recommend High Voltage Cosmetics.

This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...