Last week, when Christa did her Zell inspired look, she mentioned that he was a video game crush of hers. Well, I thought this was super appropriate, since Balthier is one of mine (actually, probably my only one).
|Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki|
By the way, I feel like every player of Final Fantasy XII has a party that they use and a party that's about ten levels behind the others. I've done looks for all of the characters in the party I like (Balthier in this post, and Ashe and Fran). Honestly, it might just be because of the six party characters, these three have the best rear ends. Also, while I like Basch in theory, he keeps randomly dying on me by setting off traps and stuff. Basch, Penelo and Vaan are my reject party.
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Large, dense shader (MAC 252)
- Oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
- MAC Powder Blush in Pink Cult (Dirty, light blue-pink)
- High Voltage Lip Whip in Talk Talk (Semi-opaque gold)
- MAC Shadestick in Relaxed (Metallic brown cream base product)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog (Golden brown)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted (Pink champagne)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Perversion (Deep black)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Baked (Golden bronze)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime if you want to (I didn't--the shadestick makes a good, non-creasing base for me). Apply Relaxed all over the lid and into the crease, using the 252 to even it out if you need to. Pat Smog onto the outer half of the lid with the 239. Blend Those Gams! into the crease with the 217. Highlight the browbone with Toasted on the 275. Line the upper lashline with Perversion. Then line the lower lashline with Baked, and put Perversion in the waterline.
Apply Talk Talk.
Do foundation as normal and then apply Pink Cult to the cheeks with the 129, using a light hand.
Heehee, that face in the top right was just for fun!
As far as tamer, neutral looks go, I don't think this one was half bad, at least for me!
I can no longer recommend High Voltage Cosmetics.
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!