In the picture (no particular order):
- Origins Well Off Fast and Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: I know this was in my May Favorites, but I adore the stuff. It's weird that it doesn't look more empty in the picture between this month and last, I've been using it a lot!
- Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant: This stuff is really lovely for a natural deodorant. Usually, to me 'natural deodorant' basically reads 'does not work'. This stuff is nice, though!
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: I know I'm insanely in love with this stuff. I just am.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion: Really great lotion for my eczema. Love it!
- High Voltage Lip Whips in Mistress, Kashmir, Synth Pop and Cupid's Victim: I adore the Lip Whip formula and these are some of the shades I reach for over and over. I used Kashmir in my Rikku look for the Final Fantasy series. I used Mistress in a look that I decided to call Mistress. I'll be reviewing these soon, I swear!
- Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita: This is one that wore a bunch of times this month. Lovelovelove!
- High Voltage Amp'd Up Gloss in Object Of Desire: This is such a gorgeous purple shade. The review for this guy is coming soon!
- Sundara Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Lotus and Amla: These are a couple of really awesome shadows. I'm insane for bright colors like these!
- Evil Shades Cosmetics Blush in Skön: I've been using this two or three times a week. I just love it that much.
- Lux Naturals Soap in Blackberry Sage: This was the soap I used all month (and for a bit of May as well). I'm in love with the fragrance of this. I'm about halfway through the bar now as you can see (I wrote that review from a few days ago in advance). Must head down to Whole Foods to pick up another (even though I have so much soap already that I honestly shouldn't)!
- My Nintendo 3DS: I've spent the majority of the last two-ish (slightly less) weeks playing with it non-stop!
- Ocarina of Time for 3DS: The game I've been playing non-stop on my 3DS. It looks like they fixed a lot of the control issues of the N64 and Wii Virtual Console versions. I didn't have any trouble aiming or anything the way I sometimes do with my Wii (I swear it's not 'cause I'm uncoordinated: the controls just aren't sensitive enough!)
- Pokemon Black Version: I was playing this for the first few weeks of June when I was on the bus and stuff. Ah, Pokemon. <3
- Thor: The movie. I went to see it, and it was great! Visually stunning, and pretty darn funny, too. The romance didn't entirely work for me, though. I liked that it evolved organically through friendship, but it still felt too fast. It's not just me, right?
Yeah, that songs a little swearier than what I usually include in favorites posts, but hey, it's Eminem, what do you want?
I can't believe this hasn't been in my favorites already. I absolutely adore this one!
Have you written your own June favorites post? Link me to them, please!