By the way, guys, I was really excited to get Flounder because a lot of the time Disney's side characters are the most loveable, don't you think? I just liked Flounder and Sebastian a lot more Ariel, for some reason. More memorable, I suppose. Go figure.
- Large, dense shader (MAC 252)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Oval shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
- Full, dense blush brush (MAC 129)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral (Orangey coral)
- MAC Lipstick in Gem of Roses (Warm pink)
- MAC Shadestick in Cuddle (Buttery yellow gold cream base)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #60 (Bright matte yellow)
- Inglot Eyeshadow in #504 (Bright matte, mildly turquoise-y cyan)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Electric (Bright cyan)
- Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lash Mascara (Black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes if you want (MAC Shadesticks make good non-creasing bases on their own for me!) Apply Cuddle from lashline to browbone, using the 252 to even it out where necessary. Pat #60 onto the outer two thirds of the lid with the 239 (or entire lid if you want to make it look like the closed-eye photo). Blend #504 into the crease with the 217. Highlight the inner corner of the eye with Cuddle, and line the inner third of the lower lashline as well. Line the entire lower lashline with Electric.
Apply Gem of Roses.
Do foundation as normal, and then apply Warmth of Coral with the 129.
|I call this 'Awkward Camera Smile'|