Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: The Beauty Would You Rather Tag 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Beauty Would You Rather Tag 2011

So just now, Opal Stevens asked me to do this tag, and since it looked fun I thought I would. Basically, it's the Would You Rather game, but with beauty related questions. I hope my answers are fun to read!

So, without further ado, here are my answers!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Toughie! I'd say the second, only because there are loads of days where the only thing I wear is gloss. Like I mentioned when I posted my Exam Makeup, I rarely have time to do eyeshadow before I go out to school, or whatever.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it all off. Honestly, I've been considering it for a while and a bizarre ultimatum might be exactly the excuse I need. Thing is, my hair is curly, so I'm not sure what it'll look like when it's really short!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
PINKPINKPINK! I just reviewed Feeling Flush today. Corals (like Warmth of Coral) are nice, but I think pinks always have that wow factor (or at least they do on me)!

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
If I had $1000 dollars, it would all go in the bank. Or $500 would go in the bank and $300 would go to makeup and $200 to clothes. If I absolutely had to spend it all in one place? I'd say makeup, but only reluctantly. Oh, wait, can I spend it all on video games? 'Cause I'd totally agree to that in a heartbeat! That is, provided that I can spread it out over the course of a year.

I'm a saver more than I am a spender, hard as that might be to believe.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Depends. I wear 'weird' eye and lip colors all the time, the only issue for me would be product safety! If the lipstick were eyesafe and the eyeliner lipsafe, I'd do both happily.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, because they have more variety in brands and things. I love MAC, but only MAC? Nah.

Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
Lip color. I do fancy eyes all the time, but I generally find lip stuff to be too high maintenance to keep on all day (Reapplication? Come on!), so I just rub it off completely before I eat and never reapply anyway.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I do wear winter clothes in the summer. Ho hum.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Can I take a third option and say glittery nails of any hue? If not, dark. Honestly, I don't feel too strongly about my polish choices as long as I like the colors.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Pony tail. I always either do a ponytail or a headband.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I use lipgloss more often than I wear nail polish. I'd rather never paint my nails again. I swear, I could go without it no sweat!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
That's the best question ever! I guess sharpie. I'd rather not be without the thick eyebrows that I love.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish! Not as fun for me.

And if you've read this tag, you are officially tagged! It's like The Ring or something, aren't I evil?


Get right on throwing this post together! Yes, that includes you, Ki, mNg, Robyn, Sonia and any of my other blogging buddies who've slipped my mind!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...