Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: The Liebster Blog Award: Thanks mNg!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award: Thanks mNg!

One of my favorite bloggers, mNg of I'm Not Skinny, So What? recently tagged me for a Liebster Blog Award. I have to say of the awards I've gotten, this has to be one of the cooler looking ones! Thanks so much mNg!

The rules for this award:

So you don't have to do the facts. But at this point, awards just don't feel like an award post would be complete without facts, am I right? So here are 7 random facts about me:
  • To me you either look like an infant, a 2 year old, a 5 year old, a 7 year old, a 10 year old, a 12 year old, a 14 year old, a 16 year old, a 17 year old, a 20 year old, a 25 year old, a 30 year old, a 40 year old, a 60 year old or an 80 year old. Looking like a 45 year old? What?
  • I regularly overestimate the amount of food that I can eat. Sometimes, I cook something and think, "Wow! That was yummy! I want another!" So I cook another. Too bad I can't eat it, because I'm too full.
  • I'm in New York, it's June 15th and 3:00 PM as I write this. I'm watching a lunar eclipse in Dubai over the internet right now. How cool is the internet, am I right?
  • My next major purchase will be the Nintendo 3DS along with Ocarina of Time in 3D. Hooray! <3 I'm deciding if I wanna save $36 bucks by buying a used 3DS. On the pro side, I save some money (almost enough to make up for the cost of the game, actually). On the con side, I'm really not a fan of buying used electronics, unless the savings would be enormous, and I don't think $36 qualifies. And yes, sales tax applies whether I buy new or used, but I get free two day shipping in either case. Any thoughts?
  • Sometimes I think of things I should've said in a conversation ten minutes after they happen and then silently curse the fact that it's too late to say it and not seem like a horrifically abnormal human being.
  • The fact that there are now 19 Kidz Bop albums makes me make a face that looks a lot like this: =\ Seriously, who is buying this stuff?!
  • The first thing I ever ordered off the internet all by myself was a PowerPuff girls keychain that I won off of Eet and Ern (which was a cereal points program from Kellog's). I remember it came while I was at my dad's house in California so I didn't get to actually see it 'til I got home. I was about seven years old at the time, but I still have it.
And I'm passing this award on to (in no particular order)

Christa of Play Hard, Look Fabulous (aka my partner for the Final Fantasy Series)
The Peach of Just Peachy
Robyn of Stay Beautiful I know she has way more than 300 followers, but whatever. =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...