Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: The Surveys, Twitter, Tumblr, Feedburner, And Some Other Stuff!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Surveys, Twitter, Tumblr, Feedburner, And Some Other Stuff!

As many of you know, I set up a survey a little more than a week ago so that I could get your input (it's no longer accepting responses, but if you have any further thoughts that you'd like to share, feel free to shoot me an email). So now that I have the results I've made a few changes, and there may be more in the near future--right now I'm weighing certain options and trying to figure a few things out. Anyway, here are a few immediate changes you may want to know about!

One of my questions was whether all of you would be interested in a Fierce Nerditude Twitter account: the answer was, largely, yes. So... I took it upon myself to set one up last night. Here it is! A lot of you also answered that you don't use twitter. I'm kind of with you on that. I'm going to try my best with this account though: I'll try and update as posts go up and whenever I enter a giveaway with a twitter related entry, it'll be through this account, so you guys will know about it, too!

One or two of you commented about a blog tumblr. That's already existed for a while. I didn't think anyone would be interested, except for the one person who wanted it, so I never said anything. Sorry folks! Just so you know, though, I'm just as bad with tumblr as I am with Twitter. Probably worse, actually, however my tumblr does automatically import my RSS!

People also asked for feedburner email subscription, so I've added that into the sidebar last night.

Hmm... what else? A lot of you said I should do more look posts. I'll do my best on that one. Now that I'm not doing my makeup early in the morning and in the dark, it should be easier to take some pictures and stuff. One person also suggested that instead of just having a small contact box, I also add a Contact/PR page, which I think is a good idea. I'll get on that when I have a free moment or two.

One person also suggested I also start reviewing some of the unavailable limited edition items that I own. I'm not sure how many of you would be interested in that. Please let me know whether you are or aren't.

So there's a brief summary of the things that I've added to the blog and a few of the things I'm considering for the near future. Let me know what you guys think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...