Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Now I know My ABCs

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now I know My ABCs

Well, I did know them before, too, but I thought it'd be a fun title for the tag post. Yesterday I was tagged by mNg of I'm Not Skinny, So What? and just this morning I was tagged by Vulcan Butterfly, as well! So let's get on this, shall we?

A. Age: 18 and a half! =D

B. Bed size: Single. I'm in a bunk bed.

C. Chore you hate: Umm... Most of them?

D. Day: Thursday. It's the day when it finally feels like the week is ending!

E. Essential start to your day: Checking my email for sales, blog comments, whatever.

F. Favourite colour: Purple. Most people assume it's pink or green. NOPE!

G. Gold or Silver: Silver; I never did like the look of yellow gold. White gold is nice, too, though.

H. Height: 4'11". Sometimes I measure as 5' though. I'm a smallish human.

I. Instruments: Some piano. I also know how to sing sheet music by sight rather than by rote.

J. Job title: Sales Associate. Fun fact, I used to be a 'Teen Net Mentor'. I figured that'd be a more interesting job title to share.

K. Kids: I work a lot with kids. I usually enjoy them in small doses.

L. Live: New York City. Which is in New York. Which is in the US. Which is on the world. O.O

M. Mum’s name: Shabnam.

N. Nicknames: None, really. On the internet, though, I go by Vijii, VijiiS, ZimGangster, and my full proper name (Vijaya Singh).

O. Overnight hospital stays: Zero, though I have had plenty of daytime hospital visits to make up for it.

P. Pet peeve: People who like to frequently engage in self-indulgent nonsense. For example: it's one thing to take a pledge and even to try and get others to do the same, but to just get up on your high horse and tell everyone that's what you did for no real reason? That's just a pain in the butt, and no one wants to hear it. Another example: pretending a funny comedian's jokes are you're own, thereby making you funny, or something. No, you're just a weird, unthinking, joke-repeater, thankyouverymuchandgoodbye. For some reason, almost all the people I know who do this are copying George Carlin.

Q. Quote from a movie: I have more video game quotes memorized than movie quotes, but I do remember one quote from Wall Street very clearly. Someone says this to Charlie Sheen's character: "Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss."

R. Right or left handed: Right handed.

S. Siblings: One younger sister who's sixteen, and a half brother who's almost four months old.

T. Time you wake up: During the school year, 5:30 am. During the summer, whenever I feel like it. I woke up at 10:00 am today, and let me tell you, it felt good.

U. Underwear: I have these glow-in-the-dark, Nightmare Before Christmas, day-of-the-week, string bikini underoos. They're awesome.

V. Vegetables you dislike: This weekend, I found out I dislike eggplant. I always suspected that would be the case, and it was finally confirmed. I put some in my mouth and immediately gagged. xP

W. What makes you run late: The bus. I'm usually very early for everything (half hour or more), except when the buses aren't running the way that they should.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Those routine ones at the dentist, my left wrist (fractured) and my right ankle (only sprained).

Y. Yummy food you make: There's so much, I don't know what to choose. Hmm... how about veggie burgers?

Z. Zoo: I haven't been to a zoo in forever, but just this month I was at the butterfly exhibit in the American Museum of Natural History. It was cool, and yes, you are in the room with live, loose, rare butterflies. Some landed on me.

I'm going to tag RoboZelda, GenkiOriana and Amayultare of Beauty Raid!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...