Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Green Mantella

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Green Mantella


I don't do look posts very often; I think I've done 5 in 3 months of blogging. I've resolved to try and get at least one up every week or so, and I'll be starting with one that I put together using Linnaeus's Green Mantella collection. Sorry about the bit of powder foundation in my eyelashes: I didn't see it when I was taking the pictures.


Brushes:
  • Oval-shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
Cosmetics:
  • Benefit's Bella Bamba Blush (Watermelon pink)
  • MAC Lipstick in Summer Shower (Sparkly iridescent blue in a pale base)
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Brigand (Greenish aqua blue)
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Cavort (Bright lime green)
  • Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Pollywog (Blue-tinged mint green)
  • Tokidoki Perfetto Liner in SANDy (Deep blue-green liquid liner pen)
  • Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Mildew (Deep green with gold shimmer)
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Eyes:
Prime your eyes. Pat Brigand into the inner third of the lid with the 239. Put Cavort on the outer two-thirds with the other side of the same brush. Blend together with the empty 217 brush. Pick up Pollywog on the 217 and blend into the crease. Line the upper lashline with SANDy and the lower lashline with Mildew. Then do your mascara.

Lips:
Apply Summer Shower.

Face:
Do your foundation and then apply Bella Bamba with the 129.


I wore bright green that day!
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...