Final Fantasy X came out when I was just a little 9-year old girl. One of the main characters of that game was Yuna, a summoner on the mission to defeat Sin (trust me if you aren't familiar; it makes sense in context).
|Image borrowed from the Final Fantasy Wiki|
Yes, yes, I know a lot of people hated her gunner outfit from Final Fantasy X-2 (fanservice, slutty, yaddayadda), but I adore it. I just think it's really cool! I mean, that weird non-skirt thing? I so want one! Plus, she's packing heat. Glocks make everything 90% cooler. That's a fact. (Disclaimer: That may not actually be a fact.)
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Small pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
- Benefit Bella Bamba (Shimmery watermelon pink)
- Evil Shades Hardcore Lips in Feline's Kyss (Pale lavender)
- Kiss My Sass Loose Powder Shadow in Reign Over Me (Medium-light blue-purple)
- Brazen Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Courtesan (Pinkish peach)
- Shiro Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Moosh (Medium, bright blue)
- Persephone Minerals Loose Powder Shadow in Pegasus (Pigmented, frosty, super-shimmery white)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Electric (Bright cyan)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Stray Dog (Taupe)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Pat Courtesan into the inner third of the lid with the 239. Use the same brush to pat Reign Over Me onto the outer two thirds of the lid. Pick Moosh up with the 219 and trace the outer v, and pull it into the crease. Pick up a small amount of Pegasus on the 275. Sweep it onto the browbone, and then down into the inner corner. Pull Pegasus down from the outer area of the browbone and down under the eye to the inner corner. Line all around the eye with Electric and go over it with Stray Dog. Mascara!
Do foundation as normal and then take Benefit's Bella Bamba on the 129. Brush it over the tops of the cheekbones.
Apply Feline's Kyss.
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!