Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Rinoa

Friday, May 6, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Rinoa


Hola, all! So a week or two ago, the lovely Christa of Play Hard, Look Fabulous contacted me with an interest in doing a video-game-inspired collaboration series of looks, and we decided to do Final Fantasy! Basically, one week she'll be doing a Final Fantasy look, and the next week I'll be doing one and we'll both be posting one another's looks on our blogs. The first look is hers, and it's inspired by FFVIII's Rinoa. It's totally gorgeous, and we hope you enjoy!
I decided to do Rinoa from FF8 which is my favorite video game of all time! Rinoa is one of the main characters in the game. Rinoa is seventeen years old and is best known for the angel wings on her sweater, as well as her dog Angelo which she uses in battles. Her weapon is a Blaster Edge which is like a boomerang.

(this is not my photo.. I typed in Rinoa and this is one I chose)


What I used:
I used UDPP

I used NYX matte white at the highlight with my Ecotools Large Shader brush
BFTE cocoa at the crease with MAC 217. I blended over and up.
Tiny bit of Concrete Minerals Jezebel at the corner and blended over and up with my E.L.F defining brush
On the lid I first I applied NYX jumbo pencil in Milk then applied Brazens Music Box with my MAC 239
Then I took Jordana's auto eyepencil in black and applied to waterline and the bottom I also applied a little bit of Music box in the bottom corner using 239.
My mascara of choice for this look is Maybelline the Falsies
I used NYX lipliner pencil in Brown cafe and Brazens Au Natural on my lips!
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...