Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Leblanc

Friday, May 20, 2011

Final Fantasy Inspired Look: Leblanc


It's Friday, which means Christa's back for another entry in our Final Fantasy series, and let me tell you, this week's look is totally hot!

This week's look is Leblanc. Leblanc is the leader of the Leblanc Syndicate. Leblanc is a sphere hunter, fighting along with Ormi and Logos. LeBlanc's obsession with Mevyn Nooj sometimes brings out the sensitive side in her. She eventually teams up with the Gullwings.


(was taken from FF Wikia.com)
I was inspired to do a look of LeBlanc because shes colorful! She also is a sensitive person but can be bad!
(please excuse my eyebrows... I know they look horrible)
I started with Urban Decay Primer Potion
I used Brazen's Karma with my MAC 217 brush- blended from the crease to the brow
Then used Sugarpill's Love+ with Mac 239 at the lid , then took my Ecotools crease brush and blended Love+ to the orbital bone.
I took [company who people don't like anymore] matte white in the inner corner with Ecotools smudge brush and blended into karma and Love+
After I used BFTE Blueberry with E.L.F defining brush and applied to the edge of lid and crease blending up slightly
The Eyeliner used is Milani's auto eye pencil in black and the liquid liner is Maybelline's Stiletto .

The heart was outlined with liquid liner and filled in with Sugarpill's Love+

Lip's is Milani's Lip pencil in Star Flash

Even though LeBlanc only really had a few appearances/fights during Final Fantasy 10-2 I think she's pretty funny!! I love the outfit... its so colorful!!

If you would like to see a toned down wearable version of this look please feel free to message me!!

This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...