And now for the second entry in my and Christa's Final Fantasy series, and my first contribution! Fran, of Final Fantasy XII, might have mediocre stats all around, but let's face it; she's still pretty cool (Oh my goodness that accent!) She uses a bow and arrow (though in FFXII you can have any character use any weapon if you buy the proper licenses, which is a really fun feature). And having a shadow called "Those Gams!"... Well, how could I not use it for a Fran-inspired look?
I decided to go with something soft and sophisticated, but with definition in the lashline and the cheekbones.
- Angled shadow brush (MAC 275)
- Medium shader (MAC 239)
- Small pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
- MAC Powder Blush in Fever (Deep red)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish Full Color in Racquel (Light brown with pink tones)
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Cliff Line (Silvery grey)
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Zippy (Deep, plum-toned brown)
- Linnaeus Cosmetics Loose Powder Shadow in Those Gams! (Soft, olive-toned black with golden shimmer)
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Perversion (Deep black)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
First, prime your eyes. Dust Those Gams! onto the lid and up into the crease with the 239. Pick up Zippy with the 275 and work it into the crease, concentrating the color in the outermost edges of the crease. Use the same brush to dust Cliff Line onto the browbone until it's sheer. Use the 219 to lightly apply Those Gams! along the lower lashline. Line all around the eye with Perversion and apply mascara.
Do your foundation as usual, and then take Fever on 129 and work it into the hollows of the cheek just below the cheekbone. Make sure to blend this out well: sometimes using a clean blush brush to soften the color helps!
This series is a collaboration of looks done by Fierce Nerditude and Play Hard, Look Fabulous. All of these looks are inspired by the Final Fantasy series of video games!