Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Quick Linnaeus Update, And Some Questions For *You Guys* To Answer

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick Linnaeus Update, And Some Questions For *You Guys* To Answer

Firstly, an update with Linnaeus: Marin contacted me yesterday and let me know that her supplier did mislabel their matte black and it was not considered by the FDA to be lip safe. She's going to fix up all of the labeling, et cetera.

Secondly, I woke up this morning and had 98 followers... WOW! Thanks, you guys!

Thirdly, I have some questions to ask you guys and I'd love for those of you who read this blog (lurkers too!) to answer them. The survey is anonymous, and short. All of the questions are optional. I would really like feedback from both those of you who comment and those of you who don't.

A big thank you to anyone who fills this out!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...