Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Kingdom Hearts Inspired Look: Kairi

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kingdom Hearts Inspired Look: Kairi

This post has actually been kicking around in my drafts since just after I did the Larxene post, so it's high time I actually put it up, you know?

I have to admit, when I played the first Kingdom Hearts game, Kairi was not one of my favorite characters. I didn't hate her, I just thought that the plot could've been written just as well without the typical shallow love interest element. I really loved when she got her Keyblade, though. It was enough to make it worth her presence for the entire storyline up 'til then.


So in the spirit of sweet, innocent Kairi, I did this look.


Brushes:
  • Large fluffy brush (MAC 227)
  • Fluffy, medium-sized shader (MAC 239)
  • Fluffy blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Pencil brush (MAC 219)
  • Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
Cosmetics:
 Eyes:
 Prime your eyes. Take Constructivist on the 227 and put it all over the lid and into the crease. Pick up Toasted on your 239 and pat it all over the lid. Take Darkhorse on your fluffy blending brush and go over the outer half of the lid. Blend up and into the crease. Use Sin to highlight. Line the upper lashline, outer half of the lower lashline and waterline with Zero. Take Sin on the pencil brush and line the inner half of the lower lashline.

Lips:
Apply Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly.

Face:
Put your foundation on and then put Plum Foolery on your cheeks sweeping up toward your temples with the 129.

This look is super-duper natural, which is what I like about it. It looks nothing like how I usually do my makeup, and I think that's kind of fun.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...