I have to admit, when I played the first Kingdom Hearts game, Kairi was not one of my favorite characters. I didn't hate her, I just thought that the plot could've been written just as well without the typical shallow love interest element. I really loved when she got her Keyblade, though. It was enough to make it worth her presence for the entire storyline up 'til then.
So in the spirit of sweet, innocent Kairi, I did this look.
- Large fluffy brush (MAC 227)
- Fluffy, medium-sized shader (MAC 239)
- Fluffy blending brush (MAC 217)
- Pencil brush (MAC 219)
- Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
- MAC Powder Blush in Plum Foolery (shimmery plum)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly (sheer plum, gold shimmer)
- MAC Paint Pot in Construcivist (metallic red-brown cream shadow)
- Naked Palette: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted (champagne pinkish taupe)
- Naked Palette: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (shimmery, pale, champagne-pink)
- Naked Palette: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkhorse (slightly plummy, deep bronze-brown)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero (black eye pencil)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara (black, lengthening, volumizing)
Prime your eyes. Take Constructivist on the 227 and put it all over the lid and into the crease. Pick up Toasted on your 239 and pat it all over the lid. Take Darkhorse on your fluffy blending brush and go over the outer half of the lid. Blend up and into the crease. Use Sin to highlight. Line the upper lashline, outer half of the lower lashline and waterline with Zero. Take Sin on the pencil brush and line the inner half of the lower lashline.
Apply Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly.
Put your foundation on and then put Plum Foolery on your cheeks sweeping up toward your temples with the 129.