Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Inglot Polish 138

Friday, April 29, 2011

Inglot Polish 138

Sorry about not posting yesterday. Next week is finals week: As such, this week is the week before finals week. Trying to do things that aren't school related can get a little complicated. Firstly, thanks so much for all of you who did answer my survey. For those of you who didn't, I'm leaving it open for a week or so, so it would be really helpful if you dropped by and filled it out if you haven't already done so (BTW, I'll be linkdropping this for a while).

This review's been sitting, unfinished in my drafts for at least a month. I've finished it up so I can finally post it:

The products I like most from Inglot are their nail enamels. They're very underappreciated, and deserve so much more love than they get. So today, I'm introducing you to nail enamel number 138!

138 is a cross between a khaki green and a olive green with fine silvery shimmer. It's a lovely neutral shade that I think would look good on just about anyone. It doesn't look completely undupeable, but it's definitely not plain either.

I absolutely adore the Inglot nail enamel formula. It dries quickly and without issue. This shade in particular is opaque in just two coats and wears for a whole week with no chipping and, at most, minimal tipwear. I say it that way because, honestly, I usually don't get much tipwear when I'm wearing this one.

This polish is a very average thickness (not too thick and not particularly thin, either) and is super easy to work with.

The Good:
  • Easy to work with.
  • Opaque in two coats.
  • Lovely color that would look good on a variety of skin tones.
  • Good wear: one week, no chipping, some tipwear sometimes.
  • Dries quickly.
The Bad:
Nothing here!

The Neutral:
Nothing here, either.

Overall, Inglot's nail enamels always have a lovely formula and they have a great variety of colors (of which this is just one). If any of them catches your eye, I don't think you'd be disappointed with it.

This is currently $10.00 in Inglot stores and online.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...