Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: MAC Jeanius Look: Diva In Distress

Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAC Jeanius Look: Diva In Distress


Named for the one Jeanius eyeshadow I didn't buy or use in this look.

This Friday, right after I bought Pink Cult Blush, I decided I'd use it! This is actually the same look I have on in the picture at the end of my Pink Cult post. These shadows are really complimentary of one another, so I'm glad I bought them all. This look came out looking like a cobalt-y twist on how I do the basic smokey eye.




Brushes:
  • Fluffy, domed blending brush (MAC 224)
  • Oval-shaped blending brush (MAC 217)
  • Medium shader (MAC 239)
  • Full, dense blush brush with a rounded head (MAC 129).
Cosmetics:
Eyes:
Prime your eyes. Use the 239 to dust White Jeanius from lashline to browbone. Blend Motorhead from the outermost part of your crease working inward with the 217. The color should be most intense at the outermost part of the crease. Use the 224 to blend Motorhead into the White Jeanius on the outer third of the lid. Take Stovepipe Black on the same 217 and place it on top of the Motorhead in the outermost part of the crease. Pull it into the crease and blend upward. Line the upper lashline and outer third of the lower lashline with Zero pencil. Mascara!

Lips:
Apply Longcat.

Cheeks:
After applying foundation, use the 129 to sweep Pink Cult from the apples of your cheeks to your temples.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...