Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Lazy Sunday: More Info

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday: More Info

So guys, Lazy Sunday is something I'm gonna try out because I've been getting a few really great questions by email that I don't think a few sentences can really answer in detail. Also, I really like talking to you guys, and I hope this'll encourage more of you to get in touch with me! It's something I want to try out, and if I get enough questions, I'll be continuing.

Keep reading for more information on how to ask a question and how I'll be answering.

Firstly, how to submit a question:
  • You may do so by commenting on the blog. If you'd like a name other than the one you're commenting with to be the one used on the post please specify that. Other than that, just ask a question!
  • You may also do so in an email. Contact me at fiercenerditude@hotmail.com, and include your question.
  • Generally, I will be mentioning who asked the question by either a first name (Vijaya) or a fake name that you go by (ViiiS, FierceNerditude). If you'd like to ask anonymously, please specify that in the email. If you're commenting, comment anonymously.
  • If you'd like for me to include a link to your blog or site, include that information in your post/email. Depending on the content of the site, I may or may not include the link.
  • You can submit a question as often as you'd like. It won't necessarily make me answer  more quickly, though!
Secondly, some general info:
  • I may reword questions for clarity or grammar.
  • If a picture will help your question along, send it, but I might not use it.
  • Try and ask questions that'll make good full posts.
If you need any clarification, comment. If you have an idea for a post, don't be afraid to send it along!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...