Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Inglot's Shop Live Online

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Inglot's Shop Live Online

Hey guys. You may or may not know by now but Inglot now officially has an online store. As far as I know, it's for the U.S. only. (Sorry international folks!) I'm a bit busy today. I have a BUNCH of Inglot products I'd love to show you, but I also have a lot of stuff to take care of. I hope you keep checking back for the coming days so I can share some great Inglot reviews. For reference, here are some quickie product recommendations:


  • The eyeshadows are to die for. The Freedom System ones in particular are incredibly affordable for what they are. And did I mention insanely pigmented?
  • The nail enamels are amazing. They're ten bucks each, but every one of tried (and I've tried quite a few of them) are completely worth it.
  • I really like the gel liners, but the texture can vary a bit.
Happy Shopping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...