The lipstick in this collection comes in the standard, sturdy MAC. bullet packaging, with the MAC logo in red instead of silver, as is typical for all of the Viva Glam shades. This lipstick has an Amplified finish. The lipglass comes in the typical tube, except with Lady Gaga's signature stamped across it in metallic red. As always, the lipglass has a doefoot applicator. This lipglass has a Cream finish.
|Left to Right: Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass, Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick|
|Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick|
|Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass|
|Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick and Lipglass|
|Left to Right: Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick, Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass, the lipstick layered over the gloss|
The lipglass is a more neutral nude. It doesn't pull pink or peach: it's right in between. There's a silver microshimmer, but you really can't see it. I only noticed it when I was removing the gloss.
- Both the lipstick and gloss are pretty nudes that would compliment most skintones.
- I like that neither of these actually dried my lips out, though the lipstick may look like it did.
- Pigmentation of both shades was excellent.
- Both shades wore for a good, long time on me.
- These are Viva Glam, so the entire purchase price will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund!
- Both of these shades can be unforgiving and a bit difficult to work with. The lipstick makes lips look dry and the lipglass can sink into the lines of your lips.
- The MAC Lipglass formula is a sticky one. I like it, but not everyone does.
These are currently available at MAC stores, counters and online for $14.50.