Quantcast
Fierce Nerditude: One Nerdy Little Beauty Blog: Hello Universe!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello Universe!

Nerdy stuff? I can't remember a time when I haven't loved it. I've loved makeup for a long time, too: Almost two years now, actually! In all that time, I've done a lot of collecting, testing, comparing, and hunting for the right stuff. In fact, I've done so much of it it seems like a shame to keep it all private, so I decided to start logging my amazing cosmetic exploits on the internet. What better way to do that than to blog?

Fierce Nerditude is my blog, and it's dedicated to all of the delightfully fierce nerds and nerdettes out there. I'll be using it to write about makeup, nerdy and otherwise, and with any luck, some other fabulous ladies and gents who are in touch with their inner (our outer) nerds will enjoy it, as well.

I'll be posting again soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...