Like all of the other Hello Kitty polishes, this dries quickly. This one also goes on very smoothly, and doesn't have the thick, awkward texture of Minty and Banana Cream. It can be used either over another polish in one coat to add interest or on its own. A great thing about this glitter polish is that the glitter particles are very evenly distributed and easily placed, meaning that when I used this I didn't get any large awkward spaces between bits of glitter.
Unlike the other polishes of the Hello Kitty collection that I've tried, this was much more prone to chipping on its own, however with a good base and top coat it lasted a week. As can be expected with a glitter polish, the surface texture when this dries is a bit rough to the touch, using a good top coat lessens this considerably.
- Cute bottle and a very pretty color.
- Dries quickly.
- This can be worn either sheer or opaque.
- The glitter is evenly distributed.
- This is a unique shade. I haven't seen anything quite like this before.
- Prone to chipping and rough surface texture. Use a top coat!
- Somewhat expensive.
This is currently available at Sephora for $10.00.