To put it gently, this polish really, really sucked.
The first the good: This is a very pretty mint green color. Additionally, it dries fast. Well, that's not entirely good, because what happened was that it sort of started to dry as I was putting it on. As in, while I was doing the same coat, which really made a mess of the job I was doing with the polish. The color was opaque in one coat in some places, but the formula was so goopy that it left streaks of-slightly exposed nail that I wasn't able to fully cover until I'd applied three coats. It was pretty ridiculous.
- The bottle's really cute.
- Very pretty, true-to-bottle mint green color.
- Even application was almost impossible for me. I found this polish to be so, so streaky.
- The texture was a bit on the goopy side. The polish literally started to dry so quickly that it felt like a tacky mess.
- It took too many coats to get it to look the way I wanted. If it weren't for the odd consistency, this could've been a one-coater.
- Somewhat expensive.
- The color is easily dupeable.
Nothing I can think of!
Overall, I wasn't at impressed by the formula of this polish, by which I mean this specific color. I bought and tested four different Hello Kitty polishes and my opinions of them are pretty much all over the map from color to color; a couple of them were really good! I'll be posting the reviews for each color separately. If you really like this, I suggest trying it out in store first: maybe you can handle these better than I can.
This is currently available at Sephora for $10.00.